Job description, responsibilities and duties
Resco is the leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions with over 2 000 clients and 200 000 users worldwide. We build software tools to digitize mobile processes making our clients' operations more efficient, streamlined, and safe.
We are looking for agile, enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and organizational skills that do not leave anything to chance.
You are a team player, collaborating and coordinating across various organizational functions. Strong organizational and communications skills are key to success in this role. You will communicate with all company areas — marketing, sales, and product.
You will contribute to fulfilling business goals and execute interesting events as part of a strong marketing team.
• Coordination and administration of Resco events, webinars, training and the annual resco.NEXT conference
• Research, plan, and organize 3rd party events participation for Resco sales representatives (live and online events, webinars)
• Collaborate with Product Marketing Managers and Business Development Managers to deliver planned business goals via events
• Communication with external suppliers and agencies (creating briefs, providing feedback, controlling agreed deliverables)
• Providing suggestions for improving events organization and results, self-education on event trends
• Reporting, analysis, and presentations of events research and results
• Manage and coordinate deadlines and quality of event deliverables
• Event email marketing activities – coordination and preparation of email campaigns related to events and webinars