Chceš pracovať pre rýchlo sa rozrastajúci startup s medzinárodným úspechom, kde výsledky Tvojej práce budú mať globálny dosah?
Naši klienti sú prevažne z USA, a našu výskumnú UX platformu už teraz používajú firmy ako Intel, BMC, Broadcom, Michelin, Whirlpool, Avast, HP, Opel alebo top univerzity ako MIT, Stanford či Oxford. A možno práve na základne Tvojej práce nás osloví ďalší svetový hráč. U nás Tvoje nápady neodsunieme na druhú koľaj, naopak sme otvorení tomu, ak nám vieš povedať čo nefunguje, a ako by sa to dalo podľa Teba robiť lepšie. Nemusíš sa báť, že Ti v nejakej oblasti budú chýbať vedomosti. S našim know-how sa s Tebou o skúsenosti veľmi radi podelíme.
Join our fast-growing startup in search for top talent and watch how the results of your work accelerate our global growth even further. 🐝
Our clients are mostly from the US, and our UX research platform is already being used by big industry players such as Intel, BMC, Broadcom, Michelin, Whirlpool, Avast, HP, Opel as well as top universities - MIT, Stanford and Oxford among others. Here at UXtweak, we won't push your ideas to the side, quite the opposite. If you can tell us what isn’t working well and how we can do it better, we're all ears!
As a Talent Acquisition specialist at UXtweak, your main role will be hiring the right talent into the right roles - developers, marketers, researchers, sales, etc. Along with that, you will also be looking after our employees' well-being and development. We'll gladly share with you our know-how from the UX industry so that you can have quality conversations with the candidates.
Who you are:
- You’re a people person, able to see beyond the cover and hear beyond the words to quickly uncover if someone would fit our workflow as well as our team.
- You’re practically a detective, and Linkedin is your best tool of investigation.
- You’re enthusiastic about recruitment, and working with modern recruitment tools.
- You have ideally above 1 year of experience in recruitment, preferably also with hiring IT professionals.
- You have very good English, written and spoken, as this will be your language of communication with the candidates.
What you'll be doing:
- Recruiting/Headhunting for different roles, like developers, marketers, researchers, sales.
- Optimizing the hiring and onboarding process.
- Looking for opportunities (courses/lectures/training) for our employees to advance their knowledge and skills.
- Observing and implementing improvements related to HR/People processes.
- Contributing to employee wellbeing.
- Ensuring team cohesion through various activities and team building.
What we offer:
- Freedom and flexibility - you will organize your working time to best suit you, and choose if you want to work from the office, remote or hybrid. If you decide to work from the office, we'll be thrilled to have you here in the center of Bratislava.
- Fair evaluation - from 1200 EUR, depending on your experience.
- Possibility to bring your own ideas to the table and influence the direction of the whole company - we encourage every idea that’s reasonable.
- Diverse tasks and constructive feedback.
- Budget for education of your choice.