Plat: od 1900 €
Typ: TPP / Faktura
Datum aktualizace: 23.05.2023
We love data. We are engineers. Phenomenal team of MIT and Cambridge graduates, algorithmic wizards and advisors who lead multi-billion dollar games.
We are the team behind a smart platform that understands raw app analytics data in order to delight each user with unique personalized app experiences.
At Assetario we are seeking an experienced People and Operations Manager to own several areas of our operations. The People and Operations Manager will be a critical part of Assetario operations from new hire onboarding and culture to vendor management to head of people operations. In this role, you will work with and report to the CEO. Your projects will have significant visibility and impact across the entire company.
What you’ll be responsible for:
● HR management 30%
● Operations management 30%
being the right hand to our CEO, making sure that you have all of the processes in the company under your fingertips - booking flights, scheduling meetings, signing up for events or conferences and handling communication between all departments.
● Accounting management - 30%
● Culture and office management 10%
● Ideally 2-3 years of work experience in HR/ People Operations/ People Admin
● Thorough knowledge of human resources and labor law issues
● Excellent communication skills and a real team player
● Organizational skills and familiar with a dynamic work environment (ideally start-up
● Handling sensitive data with absolute trust and discretion
● Excellent English skills
● Unlimited leave days🏄
● Choice to work as a full time employee or contractor
● Snacks, good coffee and cold tub on our big terrace in Bratislava🍉
● Flexible working hours
● We will equip you with a laptop, keyboard and all work essentials as employee🖊
Everyone is welcome at Assetario. We are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce. Assetario is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and believe that diversity is meaningful to innovation.