At Assetario we are seeking an experienced People and Operations Manager to own several areas of our operations. The People and Operations Manager will be a critical part of Assetario operations from new hire onboarding and culture to vendor management to head of people operations. In this role, you will work with and report to the CEO. Your projects will have significant visibility and impact across the entire company.
What you’ll be responsible for:
● HR management 30%
- Being responsible for our daily operational People & Culture business, the first contact supporting our Assetario employees and thus being responsible for many topics along the entire Employee Journey in several countries. Continuously manage the HR data and ensure a high data quality.
- Taking over administrative tasks such as the creation of employment contracts, references and certificates.
● Operations management 30%
being the right hand to our CEO, making sure that you have all of the processes in the company under your fingertips - booking flights, scheduling meetings, signing up for events or conferences and handling communication between all departments.
● Accounting management - 30%
- Creating evaluations and statistics and taking care of our monthly preparatory payroll accounting for both US and Slovak divisions.
- Working with our tax accountants and lawyers. Handling sensitive data with absolute trust and discretion, being responsible for payroll and its executive.
● Culture and office management 10%
- Lead and be a champion of genuinely good culture built on kindness, respect, and transparency. You will be our cultural ambassador to whom people can always talk to. Having 1:1's with everyone with evaluation of wellbeing.
- Creating interesting small events, team buildings and making sure our office is “the place to be”.