At Dell Technologies we are enabling the next data decade for our businesses and customers. With some of the biggest data implementations in the industry, the Dell Digital Data team is constantly reimagining and innovating the way data is consumed and enabled. Currently we are expanding our Enterprise Business Intelligence organization and moving existing positions to Slovakia with aim to build the new future ready Data Services Center of Excellence.
Join us as a Full Stack developer on our Data Engineering team in Slovakia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
In this role, you will be part of global team who supports data needs for every organization in Dell technologies. Main goal is to provide automated solutions which enable more effective way to work with data. To achieve this, we develop different kind of tools, apps, sw which can be used by our employees. You will be working with some of the best minds in Data engineering and you will work on building new tools and apps or improving the existing once.
- Developing front end website architecture and back-end applications.
- Creating databases for the back end of the software
- Working with SQL and its variation among different databases and developing solutions in connection with some of the modern relational databases
- Designing and developing of REST APIs and integrating front-end UI with the constructed APIs.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment (CICD), working with code versioning tools like Git.
In this role, you will be working mostly with technologies such as Python, Java, Spring Boot, REST API, code versioning tools like Git and more.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about data and the possibilities of leveraging it to power intelligent, insightful and impactful outcomes. We believe in empowering our teams and leaders to take end to end ownership of the outcomes with the highest focus on quality, stability, security and customer satisfaction.