ServiceNow is Swiss Re’s strategic technology platform for Enterprise Service Management that we use to offer a centralized, integrated, and standardized set of service management processes (E.g., IM, PM, APM, HRSM, CRD, ITBM, CSM) and custom-built applications, which support the Group Operations and Business Divisions to provide services to their business users. In the innovation space Swiss Re has been ahead of ServiceNow and several of our implementations have been considered as reference to design components now available OOB (Out of the Box) e.g., Digital Business Management, APM, Service Portal, Enterprise onboarding. Over the last 13 years we have developed around 50 applications on the ServiceNow platform with customized features that are used extensively not just by all our employees worldwide but also Swiss Re’s clients.
In this role as ESM DevSecOps Engineer, you will:
- assess the completeness and correctness of requirements and will translate requirements into design artifacts
- implement complex use cases or even entire epics, and build prototypes
- create and maintain automated test cases at use-case level in ATF to build & maintain the regression test suite
- support your squad and chapter members in their growth, contributing to an environment that cares for continuous learning and improvement
- establish and manage the solution documentation
- deliver required artefacts for sign-off at quality gates and other governance bodies
- plan solution deployment and rollout, including risk & impact analysis for implementation
- ensure sustainable operations through providing incident management support, monitoring, performance management, and quality management
- ensure that agreed agile collaboration principles are applied & improved across your chapter
- define, maintain, and follow best practices defined for the team
- work closely with your squad members, the Scrum Master, the Product Owner, your Chapter Lead, and the members of your Chapter
About the Team
As part of Swiss Re's Enterprise Group Technology Services organization, the Enterprise Service Management (ESM) Platform Area team supports the Product Areas in designing, developing, and operating innovative and value-creating Enterprise Service Management solutions. It ensures consistency and alignment across the technical platform(s), through secondments of ESM DevSecOps experts to squads.
The ESM team ensures balancing of short-term and long-term value creation for the business while maintaining an aligned, standardized, and compliant ESM platform. It manages all involved software, solutions and DevSecOps related vendors and suppliers. Furthermore, it ensures audit and compliance requirements are met and that the required resource skills and capacities are available in a sustainable way. As a matter of trust, we give you a high degree of flexibility which matches your independent working style.
We work in a scaled agile model with a shared leadership team and broadly aligned autonomy for our squads. We are located across the globe but share the same values of passion, openness, respect, humility, and curiosity in our team. We strive to improve the quality of our work for our customers every day. Is this for you? Then we want to get to know you!