Would you like to work on something groundbreaking, trailblazing, and awe-inspiring?
We may just have the perfect opportunity for you!
Why join us?
Habitable.co is the trusted long-term partner of world’s top financial, insurance, and entertainment service providers (enterprises and mid-market companies) from across Europe that deliver UX/CX projects ranging from €25K to €500K. Our portfolio of clients includes companies such as Allianz, Avast, Coinbase, Dôvera, Home Credit, J&T Bank, Nike, and many more.
We pride ourselves on accelerating the digital transformation of our customers through a frictionless digital experience—from the phase of devising ideas to launching and beyond—and on meeting the new customer experience (CX) imperatives by supporting clients in their mission to increase conversion, customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, and the likelihood to recommend while lowering the cost of operations by employing agile processes, unprecedented excellence, and best-in-class customer service.
We love turning complexity into simplicity and creating beautiful digital solutions that truly solve customers’ needs. We specialize in discovering growth opportunities, designing breakthrough propositions, building minimal loveable products (MLPs), conducting in-market launches, and calibrating for growth. Our expertise lies in the processes of audit, research, consulting, analytics, content development, growth, and talent sub-contracting.
Our dream team consists of structured, self-disciplined, proactive, and result-oriented elite brains with hands-on approaches, who never settle, who think deeper, who get things done on time and within budget, and who deliver excellent results not only for our customers but also for ourselves.
Are you looking for the opportunity to take your skills to the next level? Do you want to work in a captivating environment while managing state-of-the-art projects?
Whether you have prior experience or not, joining us will be a great way to propel your career and take the first step of an exciting journey alongside a team of experts.
As a Usability Analyst at Habitable, you’ll do more than just testing. You will play a critical role in analyzing UX metrics as well as help design our products. Your main objective will be to evaluate digital interfaces such as websites, software applications, machinery, or other products to ensure that the five basic dimensions of usability—learnability, efficiency, memorability, errors, and satisfaction—are achieved from the user’s perspective. Your mission will be to ensure that clients find our products easy to use, and your end goal will be to increase customer satisfaction.
If you feel up to the challenge and possess the ability to work both in a team and independently, apply for this position, and let’s meet!
• Ensure users’ learning the interface quickly and effortlessly as well as customer
satisfaction by evaluating user interactions.
• Document our UX journey and identify what works and what doesn’t.
• Conduct studies using specialized software (Axure, Intuition HQ, Verify App, Usabilla,
etc.) as well as data gathered from real users.
• Assess how intuitive a product or website is.
• Present the findings and make recommendations after analyzing user study data.
• Share the findings with the stakeholders and cross-functional teams and provide
improvement suggestions to better our interface designs.
• Analyze user interfaces and workflows to identify opportunities for progress.
• Conduct testing for design concepts and user experience—it may include problem
discovery, benchmark, eye tracking, learnability, and more.
• Report the test findings to the Development and UX Teams.
• Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
• Apply quality principles throughout the Agile product life cycle.
• Provide support, documentation, and timely solutions to any issues that may arise.
• Define and document design standards that drive future interface improvement.
Important metrics for a Usability Analyst:
• Completion rate
• Number of errors
• Time-based efficiency
• Overall relative efficiency
• Performance and perception satisfaction