At Dell Technologies we are enabling the next data decade for our businesses and customers. With some of the biggest data implementations in the industry, the Dell Digital Data team is constantly reimagining and innovating the way data is consumed and enabled. Currently we are expanding our Enterprise Business Intelligence organization and moving existing positions to Slovakia with aim to build the new future ready Data Services Center of Excellence.
Join us as Senior Advisor - Data Custodian in our Data Engineering team in Bratislava, Slovakia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
In this role you will be part of global team, that manages the whole data hub at Dell Technologies (finance, sales, marketing, etc.), working with some of the best minds and talents in the data space including business stakeholders, architects, application teams, privacy, security, governance etc..
Your main responsibility will be curation of Dell Digital Data within assigned data structures supporting specific business functions and also adherence to the Enterprise business intelligence data quality policies and standards.
• Review, audit, report through and update required dashboards, provide metrics for management review documentation on the Data under their responsibility,
• Operational measurement of integrity, availability of data, data catalogue and KPI’s of data quality, integrity and accessibility for authorized stakeholders and systems,
• Review Data Structures against security and privacy policies and review access, access controls and accessibility issues for stakeholders and systems to curated data structures (according to internal BI policies),
• Update and maintain data catalogue - review, flag and recommend corrections to catalogue and data classification for data structures under custodial management
• Flag and report data errors and track corrective actions recommended to improve data quality and compliance.