Ponuka je pozastavená
Plat: od 1300 €
Dátum aktualizácie: 17.05.2023
European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and is the largest European professional community, established in cooperation with the European Commission. EAI was created by leaders from industry, research, and policy making organizations to engage the global community with the shared goal of securing Europe’s future competitiveness through innovation.
Today, the objective is to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities. By harnessing the potential of the ICT revolution, EAI engages the global community in all sectors of society to explore ways in which innovation in technology and business can benefit society at large.
The European Alliance for Innovation (EAI), the largest European professional society in Information sciences and engineering, is searching for a Jr Conference Manager to participate in the organization and execution of conferences.
The job offers international experience in over a hundred countries.
Work is in English and may include international travel.
Experience in scientific or academic based conferences as organizer or participant is a plus.
Specific Job responsibilities include:
• Coordinates and follows the conference organization process with research and academic communities
• Coordinates registration and accommodation booking and on-site materials
• Coordinates conference promotional activities
• Participates in planning conference timelines, budget and venue
• Assists with content and audio-visual preparation
• Follows up with conference communities in developing new conferences in evolving research areas and countries around the world.