Job description, responsibilities and duties
Resco is the leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions with over 2 000 clients and 200 000 users worldwide. We build software tools to digitize mobile processes making our clients' operations more efficient, streamlined, and safe.
We are looking for a talented and skilled Motion Graphic Designer (Video Editor) to create appealing & compelling video content. The ideal candidate should be an out of the box storyteller and have an eye for aesthetics and detail.
You are expert in your field but you also understand the big picture of business and want to support it with your work. If you’re a team player, agile, flexible, creative, result-oriented, with passion for video, software, and technology, we are looking forward to working with you and provide you a friendly, growth enabling environment with global impact.
You will contribute to fulfilling business goals and execute interesting video content as part of our internal creative & marketing team.
• create video content and motion graphics (different video formats & animations) in order to differentiate Resco in the market, for both internal and also joint projects with our partners and customers
• be professionally responsible for the preparation of video output, their quality and content, i.e. cover in particular the following specific activities:
👉 video & voiceover recording in-and-out of the studio,
👉 working with studio spotlights and equipment (teleprompter, remote microphones, etc.),
👉 editing of simple and more complex content,
👉 selecting raw material + syncing it with the voiceover,
👉 preparing basic graphics and backgrounds for the video,
👉 finalizing videos, post-production in relevant video and graphics programs (text effects, injections, animations, sound mastering),
👉 devise and execute creative concepts in collaboration with other team members,
👉 produce creative video outputs for social media and our digital campaigns,
👉 management, evaluation and optimization of Resco YouTube channel,
👉 ongoing management, sorting, evidence and archiving of material in the internal database,
👉 selection, purchase and servicing of technical equipment for our own video studio,
👉 photography in-house & off-site and graphic editing of photos,
👉 upon agreement - preparation of graphics for online and print (in case of a back up for our graphic designer),
• work independently or in collaboration with the marketing team, other company departments and external suppliers,
• be responsible for adhering to company design guidelines and maintaining consistency of brand communication, e.g. interpret creative direction and adapt points from briefs to develop videos that reflects our brand's voice and style,
• present creative video concepts and final deliverables to the internal team,
• to actively participate in the evaluation and optimization of workflow setup and quality of video deliverables in the creative department,
• monitor visual trends and market changes in the field of graphic design, digital marketing and video production, and make suggestions for their implementation in the context of continuous improvement.