Sudolabs is looking for experienced Product Designer to join our Product Lab team where we focus on product discovery for our US & UK clients.
Our mission is to build truly user-oriented SW products and we really mean it! As part of Sudolabs’ Product Lab you will help founders of startups & scaleups to shape their product ideas, frame problems of their target users and mainly lead the design process from initial research up to final mockups. Our typical clients are early-stage Silicon Valley product companies, right after seed or series A funding round, seeking for a long-term partner to design & deliver their digital products. We are a semi-remote company based in Košice (SVK), with team of 40+ technology enthusiasts.
As a Product Designer in Sudolabs, you will:
- Take part in product discovery process (supporting user research process and validation of product hypothesis)
- Drive the whole UX design process (mapping user flows, designing processes, wireframing & prototyping)
- Design web and mobile interfaces (most preferably in Figma)
- Create final high-fidelity mockups and validate them via usability tests with target users
- Collaborate on development phase with our frontend engineers (mainly React & React Native developers)
Ideally if you have a hands-on experience with all above mentioned points, you are passionate about digital interfaces and eager to apply best practice of modern product design.
You can be based anywhere in the world, but ideally should visit our office in Košice at least from time to time (details upon agreement).
How do we work in Sudolabs?
- We use Figjam for online collaboration and Figma for creation of design mockups & clickable prototypes
- We talk to target users before starting any design process (not even thinking about development yet)
- We honor clear focus, deep-work and we fight against multi-tasking (as much as possible)
- We prefer small iterations over rigid long-term time plans (and choose our clients to have the same mindset)
- We promote self-development & education (we cover costs of any learning materials, courses, conferences...)
- We founded sudoacademy.io as a knowledge hub for aspiring product managers & designers
If you would like to join our team, don’t hesitate to contact us via form on this site. We will schedule together a brief zoom call, so that we can get to know each other. If there is a mutual fit, then we will proceed to a detailed walk-through of your portfolio and also to an online design challenge. And afterwards we can get straight to the final offer.
We are looking forward to meeting you!